Saturday, June 7, 2008

Junk




Randy and I bought this dresser at an auction several months ago. He finally had time to work on it. The drawers needed repair. He pulled the mirror off of the back and added shelves. It is now going to be a hutch. He took this old bed and made a bench out of it. We have finished these projects and hauled them to the store, but forgot to take after pic.s. I hope to get some pic.s on Monday. Maybe they won't sell until then. The girls helped me haul the furniture to the store, when they can no longer help me I will have to give up this business no way I could do it without them.
Chara starts a new job Monday, as a phlebotomist in a Dr. office, it is only part time, just what she was looking for. We go back to OKC for the semi-finals today. Wish her luck. She still hasn't decided what song she is going to do.
Sunday is Bre's graduation. I makes me kind of sad, the last one is finished. Pic.s of all to follow.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Good Luck to Chara today!

Nice junque, too!

Bag Blog said...

Yeha Chara - you go girl! I want to go to the finals with you!

I hear you on losing your girls some day. Just carrying in the groceries without Jesse is a pain.

Nice furninture. I want a short pew bench someday, but if I cannot find one, maybe I will take a bed bench.

Course of Perfection said...

I love before & after pics.