Friday, May 16, 2008

more pic.s






Thought I would post a few more of the tea party pic.s. Maybe these will enlarge.
Yesterday Chara and I went to OKC for a singing competition. It is the OKC star. There are going to be several hundred compete. She made it through the first round, she sang " Over the Rainbow" a capella, everyone had to sing a capella. Today she can accompany herself or use a soundtrack, she will accompany herself on guitar. Not sure what she is going to sing yet. She is considering doing something she wrote. Or maybe not, who knows??? I always enjoy these things. I like to see all the talent. It will be interesting and entertaining even if she doesn't get very far.





5 comments:

Half Pint said...

"Even if she dosen't get very far???" YEAH RIGHT!! You did take your camera didn't you?

Buck said...

Good luck to Chara today... and for the next steps, too.

The pics did enlarge, but Blogger is O-Mi-Gawd slooow today...for me, anyway. Each pic took 15 ~ 30 seconds (or more) to display. And it ain't just your blog, Diva. I've noticed the same thing at all Blogger-blogs I've hit so far today. Frustrating for a man with lil or no patience. Wait. That would be ALL of us... ;-)

Inquiries said...

Good Luck Chara!

Bag Blog said...

I love the ruffles and baseball bat look on Jessica. Great pics!

Mr. E said...

so funny! Tres' Chic?