Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tea Party

Saturday my girls attended a tea party hosted by Jesse and Kat. They all wore lovely gowns. You could hear taffeta swishing as their beautiful gowns brushed across the lawn.They played the lady like game of crockett. The weather was getting warm and the girls began to glisten in the sun. I believe Jesse won this game by knocking everyone else's balls off the field.They played badminton next. Some of these lovely ladies were starting to get more, shall we say aggressive.Next a friendly game of baseball. Here is Jesse swinging away.
This is where things began to digress. Dresses hiked up, game on. Several trips were made into the poison ivy to retrieve the ball.









Soccer, these girls are great athletes. At this point anyone driving past , could be seen hitting their brakes and driving ever so slow to watch.






Nothing lady like here, Chara's got game.



Football, this team is the Pansies, due to the soft colors of the gowns. They were not Pansies on the field. Look at those determined faces.


The other team were the Bruisers, due to their black and blue gowns, this name was fitting for more than one reason.

Go Kat Go!!!!!!!!


They had a ball, and I had a great time taking pic.s. I will post more of these at sometime in the future. Thanks for the party Jesse and Kat!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

Diva, can't we have a tea party? Maybe dress up & play some extreme sports...like maybe dominoes? :(

These pics don't enlarge when I click on them. What a bummer! 'Cause they are terrific! Those girls are awesome. What will they think of next?

~Country Girl~ said...

Those are hilarious! omg! I don't know how they played in them things! I'd be trippin'!lol That's great. Anywho, Thanks for the comment, I'm tryin to keep up with my horses:} Blake's pretty good, so I shouldn't have much trouble with him. Well anyway, Hope all is well at your place. Hope to see you soon!:} love!xoxx

Peace:}

Buck said...

At this point anyone driving past , could be seen hitting their brakes and driving ever so slow to watch.

That would've been ME if I'd have driven by...fer shure! I didn't even begin to think one could play football, soccer, or any sport, for that matter...dressed like that.

Waay-cool!

Bag Blog said...

This was a photo op much like the time the girls dressed as gangsters and posed downtown. That was a "girls with guns" - this was more like "take me out to the ball game." I wish the pics would enlarge.

Becky G said...

Looks like they had a great time. I wouldn't dare play sports in dresses like those. In my case, I've never owned a dress like those--couldn't afford one--but if I did, I'd never dare wear it do do anything fun.

Junk Diva said...

Cop: I'm in, lets have a party!

Punk: You would have been fine. Fit right in.

Buck: I'm sure it was a sight. They are fun girls!!

Lou: It was a great photo op, but they had a good time, those are some sporty girls.

Becky: The dresses came fom a 2nd hand store, my girls paid a whole $4.00 each for theirs. You should go buy you one
just to wear around the house.

mornin'lady said...

Great pictures of some great girls, that bunch is definitely one of a kind!

Becky G said...

Wow! That is good. Even our second hand store--er consignment shop is expensive around here. They mark things nearly as high as brand new would cost.

ChuckHopkins said...

That's great! One of my favorite pics is the one of Chara jumping for the soccer ball.