Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yesterday.


I went to W.F. Texas with my friend Lou yesterday. She showed me the best western wear store, we will be going back. I have been running with the girls for the last 4 days. It was nice to get off with a REAL person, Lou is always a fun date.

While I was gone Bre had Chara take her Sr. pic.s. They went down in the gully behind the house, who knew it was so pretty down there. I think they turned out pretty well. This is just a few, they took about 100, I don't know which ones she will use. She still needs to touch them up. Not that I think they need it.

Then later they were off to rope. The pic. of the horses was taken Sunday when they were out roping, Charas friend Robby let her ride his roping horse. She definitely enjoyed roping off an experienced horse.



6 comments:

Inquiries said...

Gorgeous Bre! NOT FAIR!

Bag Blog said...

Bre is beautiful. The fingernails are a bit out of place with the beauty of Bre and the feminine dress - not my choice. I'm sure all of her photos turned out great - how could you go wrong?

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

That sho am a purty swan...she might'anna clean'na dart out them claws tho'

Course of Perfection said...

Your baby is a senior? Wow.

Buck said...

Beautiful pics!

My, how times have changed! You can take your very own pics these days? That's just cool, no two ways about it. Beats the ol' "every pic the same pose" yearbooks of my high-school days. But then again, getting any sort of image on those stone tablets was pretty tough, so you had to be "standardized."

Bag Blog said...

"Stone tablets" made me LOL.