Sunday, March 23, 2008

Building Start, May 2004


Since we have been working on getting the house finished I thought I would post some of the construction pictures.In the beginning there were just concret blocks. We thought " We will have a house in about 7 months"
This is the walls going up. Randy and the kids worked so hard building our house.
This is Chara, she learned how to operate every power tool that was used in building the house.

I plan on doing a series of the construction pictures, I'm taking myself down memory lane.

5 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

Thanks for letting us come along.

Bag Blog said...

I have similar photos. And there may be more soon...

Half Pint said...

hi

Becky G said...

Ahhh, house building. I helped with a couple of those myself. It was hard work but great fun.

Buck said...

I plan on doing a series of the construction pictures, I'm taking myself down memory lane.

Cool! The first installment is great, I'll be right here for the ones that follow...