Saturday, March 29, 2008

Move It Move It

My people put in a hard days work today. We built a fence a few weeks ago and have had to open yet another gate to get to the house. Today we installed a cattle guard. This is my new cattle guard, I feel gardening coming on.
This is going to be my new Junk shed. All the tools that have been living on the porch are moving out there. YES
We picked up the old tack shed from the other house.
OOOOPPPSSSSSS........
And we hauled it to the new place.
Chara is excited to get all the horse gear back in one place. No more saddles in the house entry way. It is a good feeling to be getting things back in order. It's been a few years in the making.

7 comments:

mornin'lady said...

Awesome! Awesome what your doing at your place, Kinda makes you enjoy hanging out there eh! and great job on the new look :)
*side note* that drinks not bad, I can do it, 'specially after reading what it does to fat cells!!!!!

Buck said...

I kinda miss the old title bar photo (or illustration...whatev). I thought the boots were just waay-cool.

But. As Dawn sez, the overall look is great!

Course of Perfection said...

Wow, looks like you guys have been busy! Those guys & gals at your place are pretty handy.

Bag Blog said...

With the smell of horse and saddle in your house, who needs those scented oil lamps? I like the cattle guard - lusting after it is more like it. We plowed the gardent area - after a few "discussions" on where it should be and how big.

Junk Diva said...

Dawn: Thanks. No that is nasty stuff. My fat cells are safe for now.

Buck: I like my boots too. I'm sure they will make a return at some point.

COP: They are great. I just wonder if those girls would be willing to live at home forever.

Lou: I will so miss that smell. HAPPY garden, so is going to be a big garden?

Half Pint said...

WhoooHooo!!!You are finally going to get to clean off the porch!!! AND paint the house???? OMG!!! I might just die of shock. What's next flower beds?

Junk Diva said...

I can only hope.