Friday, April 11, 2008

The 3 Hats



Dawn inspired me to post a pic. from art class. This is probable the 8th or 9th pic. I have painted. I am trying to learn to watercolor. I have always enjoyed the softness of watercolors. There is so much to learn, Lou is very patient. I may not be much of an artist but I do find it to be relaxing, and it's good company at the art class. I just finished painting my kitchen cabinets, I much prefer watercolors.

Bre has gone to town birthday shopping for Chara. Chara has gone fishing. This house being quiet is hard t o get used to. I am having a difficult time adjusting. It was just yesterday the house was full of noise and motion. Maybe I should have had more kids when Dawn did. LOL!!!!

10 comments:

Buck said...

Nice, JD. Very nice!

Your kitchen cabinets probably look good, too! ;-)

Becky G said...

You did very well on that painting. I've never tried painting, but have always wanted to. One of these days...

Course of Perfection said...

Nice painting. It seems I'm missing alot not coming to Art class. :(

Inquiries said...

Great painting Diva! I told Lou that one Thursday I was going to crash your art class. You ladies are fun!

Junk Diva said...

Buck: Thanks, they do look nice. My cabinets that is.

Becky: thanks

CoP: Thanks, come on. I'm not sure you fit in the old lady age group.

Ash: Thanks, crash away. Yes, we are good for a laugh or two.

mornin'lady said...

Wow, that looks great on here! and I'm so glad I inspired you to post, Your floral stuff is my favorite, you seem to do those so quickly and effortlessly!
I saw Bre at Walmart and we had a good long talk, I just love your baby girl!!! love 'em both actually :)

Bag Blog said...

Teaching you ladies is easy 'caus you gals are so talented. And you are fun to be with too.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

There is entirely too much gushing estrogen here for me...nice paintin'. Where's Chara? i wanna fish.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

P.S. it looks like a practice bombing range for birds.

Junk Diva said...

Dawn: Thanks. They are a hoot aren't they.

Lou. Easy? I doubt that. but thanks anyway.

Piper: To mushy for you, you live with 3 females your day is coming.
You need to bring your family out sometime and you all can fish. Lots of perch for the kids to catch.