Monday, April 7, 2008

Junk Shed Work

Randy and Bre spent the afternoon getting the shed floor ready for concrete. We are hoping to pour on Saturday. Bre likes doing shovel work, she says it burns a lot of calories. I'm glad she is happy.


This vanity wasn't in terrible shape, I liked it the natural wood, it had a few stains and bleached out spots nothing to bad. But nobody loved it . I had it at the shop for 6 months it never sold.

A little paint really freshened it up. Randy helped me haul furniture to the shop this morning. He put handles on draws and carried the heavy stuff. He's my Junk Hunk!
The high chair in a robin egg blue, I really like this color. Blue tends not to sell well but I paint it anyway because I like it.

This is the lawn set. I should have taken a before of the whole set it was horrid. I tossed the blue and white cushions. It would cost to much to recover them. Whoever buys it can purchase some. The paint I used was what we call OOOPS paint. That is paint that was mixed wrong or never picked up at the store. It is usually sold for 1/2 price. The color on the top of the can looked red to me but when I painted with it, it was more of a Terra cot ta ( related to orange). Still it is a great improvement. Paint hides a multitude of flaws.

7 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

The Junk Diva & her Junk Hunk! I love it!
The furniture looks great.

Bag Blog said...

The Junk Hunk is pretty funny. The vanity looks like an old set my grandmother owned.

mornin'lady said...

Good gosh girl, you've been busy since I've dropped by last! Looking good too!!

Inquiries said...

You Junk Hunk! That is so funny. The vanity looks great.

Becky G said...

I love the terra cotta color on that furniture.

Junk Diva said...

COP: Yep he's my hunk. Thanks

Lou: There are a lot of that type of vanitys around. Several have been painted, by me.

Dawn: Yep Busy busy busy.

Ash: Thanks

Becky: I do believe i heard the rumor you like orange. LOL It wasn't to bad. Thanks

Half Pint said...

Hey woman, the booth looks good. I'm very proud of you!