Friday, April 25, 2008

Fishing with the Princesses

" All work and no play makes Diva a very dull girl" That is how I have felt the last several days. Spring yard cleaning and shed construction are the highlights here. I think I have burned you all out on construction photos ( although you will see more I'm sure). So I decided to post these pic.s of Piper and the Princesses, they came to fish last Sunday afternoon.
They looked way to cute to be out fishing.




I loved this pic. Piper and Princess #2, something about a Daddy teaching his kids to fish is wonderful.



The girls jumped right in, there was no eeewwws or yucks.



The BIG catch of the day! We thought if he held the fish closer to the camera it would look bigger.



Then the Princesses went for a horse ride. They looked lovely on horseback.

I enjoyed there visit. I think the Princesses had a good time also, they invited me to come to their house for a sleepover. I was flattered!

10 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Notice the fish is so big its difficult to hold up. I'm glad you got these pics. We had a great time and hope we can do it again soon! Thanks to Chara for the live merry go round, the girls loved that!

Half Pint said...

Oh a sleepover would be fun!!! ;)

Inquiries said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

just had this thought...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Teach a woman to ccok it and she'll never have to worry about catching a man.

mornin'lady said...

Looks like fun! But then it's the place to be, The "Bleer Farm" We're coming for a visit and I'm bringing that quilt!!

Bag Blog said...

You could probably catch a horse in my pond.

Becky G said...

Lou's comment made me laugh! I used to love to fish. I went fishing every day in my uncle's pond. Now I never seem to have time.

Course of Perfection said...

Invited to their sleep-over? Girl, you're in like flinn.

Junk Diva said...

Jay: It was a huge fish. You all come back anytime.

I don't think your girls will even HAVE to know how to cook fish, they will get caught anyway. They are just great girls.

Half-Pint: I know!! They said all the boys could stay at my house. I may even have to find a princess dress.

Ash: More fun than Hawaii!!

Dawn: Well, come on. Maybe we can see you when the Slacker is in.

Lou: Your going to have to learn to hold your horses.

Becky: Make some time and take that boy fishing.

CoP: I mean!!!!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Can't WAIT to see you in a Sweepin Booty dress!