Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back to construction

Sorry guys more construction pic.s. Randy had the girls out with him by 8a.m. This is putting up the headers.
The weather was pretty nice. A little cold front came through and cooled things way down for a few hours. By noon things were heating up again.
Chara and Bre put up all the rafters as Randy cut them.The last of the rafters are up. They got started on the decking. I took more pic.s of the progress, but can't post them. The weather warmed up and the clothing got scant, have to get a tan ya know.
They finally shut down at 8:30p.m. I am so thankful to have a family willing and able to do this kind of work. The girls get right in there and don't complain, they are good worker bees. I appreciate their willingness.

Jaxon was unimpressed and upset. He spent most of the morning trying to get Chara to play with him, he whined and made a pest of himself. Finally gave up and pouted. Isn't it sad!!!!!

5 comments:

Buck said...

Sorry guys more construction pic.s.

Hey! I like the construction pics! The process of building stuff has always fascinated me... in no small part because I'm "all thumbs" and really admire folks who can do this sort of stuff.

I won't complain if/when you post more...

Inquiries said...

Great pictures. Chara looks good with power tools! Bre does too but she did not have on the belt.

Becky G said...

Wow! She's got her own tool belt! I've always wanted one of those. When I was a kid, I even made myself one with an old belt and bits of string. I hung all sorts of stuff from it, even a roll of duct tape!

Bag Blog said...

I had just a cloth nail apron until a friend pointed out to Toby that you should never miss a chance to put your woman in leather. Toby bought me a leather tool belt.

mornin'lady said...

Hey, it's good Randy's getting that up now cause we'll be kidnapping him later for our selves when we start the garage/shop, heh, heh