Thursday, April 17, 2008

Concrete

One more step toward getting the shed up, we poured the slab yesterday. They started at 8:30 and were finished at around 3:00. We had a lot of help show up. Some guys Randy works with at the Fire Dept. and Bob the Builder and a couple of his boys. They made short work of it. It looks great. I may get the tools and lumber off of my porch yet. Thank you guys for all the help.


Half-Pint and Danger Boy came out also, she came to help me feed the workers. It was nice to have her help and company. The other girls had to help outside. I had to take this pic. of my girls. What is so interesting about it??? Chara and Bre are both sitting and Half-Pint is standing. At last she is as tall as her baby sisters. Yes, I have a mixed bag of nuts.

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Mixed nuts are my favorite. Sorry I missed out on the food and the uh..work.

Course of Perfection said...

The extra measure of leg that Half-Pint missed out on was given back in her smile. :^)

Work is so much fun when you have lots of help!

Inquiries said...

To be fair Bre and Chara are tall! This is coming from a short person though.